Save all your activities with screenshots or photos. Once the aquarium is open again you can come to visit for free. (Valid for children up to 14 years old)
How to get it?
1. Ask someone in your family to help you save a photo or a screenshot of each of the activities that you are going to do.
2. Once the aquarium has re-opened send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org including your photos and your full name.
3. We will check your activities and if you have made at least 10, then send you an Aquakids voucher so that you can come and see us for free (but you will have to come accompanied by an adult).
* Don't have a printer al home? Don't worry! You can download the image to your computer or tablet and color it with one of the device's editors.
Every week we publish new activities, stay tuned
Activity 1. Jellyfish with recycled materials
Susana (our Education Director) sends us a video from her house to show us how we can make a jellyfish by recycling some of the elements that we have at home.
2. Color and cut out the Esturbarco
Color and cut out our "Esturbarco". You can hang it face up or face down (as you like) in the window of your house.
3. From the river to the sea... How do I get there?
Help the eel find it's way to the sea. You can also color the sea floor!H
4. SHARK EGGS
Draw the baby shark inside the egg. Then cut it out and use a pair of clothes pegs to place it somewhere in the house so that it is not carried away by the current and is well oxygenated ;)
5. Sharks for kids
Color this shark with rounded fins and a flat nose with black spots and you will have obtained an alitan. Don't forget to add a lot of color to the seabed!
6. Dress up as cuttlefish
Do you want to have the super power of cuttlefish to be able to camouflage yourself?
7. The lobster dance
If you like dancing this is your right activity. Do you know the lobster dance? Learn the steps in this video.
8. Poison dart frogs
We bring you two activities of the aquarium frogs. The first for the little ones, a drawing to color the poison dart frogs, and the second, for the older children, an origami to make a paper frog. Download your coloring drawing here
10. Octopus with recycled materials
Do you dare today to make an octopus with a roll of paper? To make this craft you will only need elements that we all have at home.
12. Shark with toilet paper
To make a shark with recycled materials, you only need a roll of paper, scissors, some pael or cardboard and the colors you want.
13. The most coiled anaconda
Color and cut out the anaconda drawing. Then you can hang it from the ceiling with string and scare your family;)
14. Origami fish from the sea
What is it that unites people? Follow the steps and you will get the answer
15. Oceans without plastics
The water hides many secrets but to see them you must pay close attention. Under the sea ... not everything is what it seems at first glance.
16. Dice game tells stories
To celebrate Book Day we bring you a fun activity in which you can tell different stories while you play.
17. The most "flamenca" jellyfish
Give color to this jellyfish and bring the April fair to your home
18. Margarida Puzzle
Can you put the puzzle of "Margarida" back together? Once you have it done take a photo or a screenshot and send it to us to count it as an activity carried out.
Do you know what kind of garbage goes in each container? Cut out the different garbage and put them in the corresponding container.