The ticket office closes 1 hour before the Aquarium closes
|Monday to Friday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday and Sunday||10:00 - 20:00|
|Monday - Thursday||11:00 - 20:00|
|Friday - Sunday||11:00 - 21:00|
Keep in mind
- HOLIDAYS CHRISTMAS HOURS
- 24, 31 December and 5 January: 10:00 - 16:00
- 25 December, 1, 6 January : 12:00 - 18:00
- Access to the aquarium will be possible up to 1 hour before closing it so that the visitor has time to visit.
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Opening hours of the store: from 10:15 until closing of the Aquarium.
- The schedule can be modified for extra activities of the Aquarium.
|Child 4 to 14 years||13 €|
|Child under 4 years||0 €|
|Large family adult||16 €|
|Large family child||11 €|
|Over 65 years||15 €|
|People with disabilities||13 €|
|2 adults + 2 children (up to 14 years)||46 €|
|General public guided tour||55 €|
|Night with Sharks general public||50 €|
|Adult group||12 €|
|Group reduced rate **||8 €|
|Adult group + guided tour||14 €|
|Reduced rate group + guided tour **||10 €|
|School entrance fee||7 €|
|Entrance + Guided tour||10 €|
|Entry + Workshop||10 €|
|Entrance + Guided visit + Workshop||12 €|
|Guided Gymkhana||10 €|
|Project "ocean without plastics"||15 €|
|School Night with sharks||45 €|
|Guided tour in English (Only in English and guided tour without workshop)||45 €|
Check special prices in our online sales
Keep in mind
- GENERAL RATE
- Proof is required for all reduced rates.
- Children under 4 years are free with one paying adult (limited to two children)
- Verification of the age at the entrance: The age of the visitor will be visually verified at the Aquarium ticketing office. In case of reasonable doubt, the visitor (or responsible adult) will be asked for proof of age (DNI or family Book in its absence). Any descrepancies will be charged to the visitor.
- The guided tour lasts approx. 90 minutes. A guide will take a maximum of 30 people. The number of guides is limited. Secure your visit by booking it in advance: email@example.com
- A minimum of 20 people is considered a group, as long as the payment for the tickets is made at least one week before the date of the visit. To make the reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- **Reduced rate for groups: This rate is applicable to children (up to 14 years), visitors over 65 and visitors with with disabilities.
- With the group rate, children under 4 years of age are free with a maximum of 20% of the total group members.
- Free companions for school children: 1 companion per15 students. If it is a group of children under 6 years of age, one companion per every 10 students.
- Free companions for groups with special needs (NEE): one companion per every 10 people.
- Prices valid on Thursdays from 3:00 pm (not valid on holidays), until closing time (the ticket office closes 45 minutes before the closing of the Aquarium).
- Special XXX at the ticket office.
- Tickets must be used at the time of purchase.
- Discount not combinable with other promotions, or with large family prices.
- Not combinable with other promotions or discounts, such as groups.
- Only one discount per person will apply.
- Children under 14 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission of children under 4 years old is not applicable for school groups.
- Guided tours in English are subject to the availability of guides, day and time.
GENERAL PUBLIC ACTIVITIES
DAY OF THE “esPEZtador”